Cleaning contract and quality supervision
Supervision is an important process to ensure continuous quality in order to assess the cleanliness achieved. It is important to carry out inspections even when there are no problems. Supervision should not become a punitive action, but a tool for continuous quality assurance.
- Evaluation of the achieved cleanliness, comparison with the agreed result;
- Mapping of suggestions for improvement.
- Quality control in a pre-agreed manner;
- Report on the results with possible recommendations for improvement.
Benefits from the process:
- Independent and objective quality control by competent consultants;
- Ensuring continuous quality through regular quality control and avoiding ups and downs;
- Optimisation of cleaning as a result of the recommendations and thus possible cost savings.