Cleaning quality control
Cleaning quality control is an important process to maintain the required level of cleanliness. Supervision of cleaning works helps to ensure effective and sustainable implementation of already implemented and planned changes in daily work.
- Ensure economical and efficient execution of cleaning works according to the agreed cleanliness levels;
- Increase the customer’s satisfaction with the offered service;
- Extend the life expectancy of the site through high-quality maintenance cleaning, increasing the life of flooring materials and reducing the need for special cleaning work;
- Mapping of suggestions for improvement
- Companies offering cleaning services, companies performing special cleaning work, self-cleaning companies, supplier of cleaning services.
Benefits of the process:
- Independent and objective quality control by competent consultants;
- Ensuring consistent cleaning quality through regular quality control and avoiding ups and downs;
- Optimisation of cleaning as a result of the recommendations and thus possible cost savings
My job also includes participating in quality controls of cleaning, I was convinced that INSTA proovides a clear message between the client and the contractor to understand diferent aspects in the same way.
Anti AaremaaEstonian Road Administration
The team at Puhastusekspert is admirably positive, friendly and helpful! Based on long-term cooperation, we dare to recommend Puhastusekspert OÜ to other companies as well.
Kati TammjärvAS Eesti Liinirongid
In cooperation of AS Järvamaa Haigla and Puhastusekspert OÜ, a new cleaning concept was created for Järvamaa Hospital, new cleaning principles were created, and a cleaning monitoring system based on the INSTA800 standard was implemented for agreeing on the quality of cleaning and evaluating it.