The aim of cleaning is cleanliness, but we need a good plan to for this.
When compiling the cleaning plan, we base this on:
- Simplicity – we need little, but it needs to be the right things (good decision-making);
- Practicality – places of use, working methods, maintenance;
- Applicability – instructional material for organisation of work;
- Clarity of the size of the investment – choice, quantity, cost of tools and substances.
The cleaning plan uses pictures to make it easier to use, regardless of the user’s language skills.
The plan is easily adaptable to changed circumstances.
We help in implementing the plan, making the changes and additions if required, and give advice on where and how to make purchases.
Possible follow-up activities:
- Training (practical instruction of the employee);
- Follow-up audit;
- Determination of labour needs;
- Cleaning supervision;
- Quality control.