Puhastusekspert is an Estonian company with international experience which was established in 1998. It offers high-level independent cleaning advice in organising cleaning both using own staff and when outsourcing cleaning services.
The aim of our activities is to increase the efficiency of cleaning work by helping to implement sustainable cleaning methods. In our work we focus on the principle that every cleaning activity would take away as much impurity as possible and that the work would be easy and effective. The ability to use suitable accessories, machines, substances and cleaning methods according to the specifics of the impurity and the coating material are important to this end.
- cleaning audit to help map potential ways for more efficient cleaning;
- training (also in-house training);
- quality assessment of cleaning works according to the standards used (INSTA 800, APPA), incl. measurement of cleanliness with various measuring instruments;
- procurement consultancy for cleaning services;
Our trainer-consultants have long-term experience and they have complemented their knowledge in Finland, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway, the USA and so on.
We have shared our experiences at international seminars in Russia, Finland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Poland and Hungary.
In addition to providing training and consultation to Estonian companies, we have also conducted trainings and consultations in Latvia, Lithuania, Russia and Finland. Our working languages are Estonian, Russian, English and Finnish.
We help to achieve the desired cleanliness with efficient and economical cleaning!
We inspire to consciously create a cleaner world!
We are international mindset promoters in the cleaning industry and the founder of the creation of conscious cleanliness!
- Reliability – we share knowledge based on scientific sources and practical experience in the field of cleaning.
- Value creation – knowledgeable and results-based cleaning to create a more sustainable living environment, maintain health and improve the quality of life.
- Friendly – we value deep understanding, honesty and a twinkle in the eye in human relationships, supported by a sense of humour.
- Inspiration – believing in a cleaner world, we inspire others through our experiences and actions.
- Open – we keep our minds open to innovative possibilities and we are the key to opening new doors in the world of cleaning.
Our operating principles
- We believe in lifelong learning and that the learning process helps people to develop, improve their quality of lives and invrease satisfaction.
- We achieve the level of agreed cleanliness by cleaning based on results. We are aware of how and what kind of dirt to remove, not to clean area dirty to avoid pointless work.
- We believe that our well-being and healthy environment depend on the activities of a cleaning service provider – we only notice the importance of these values when they no longer exist.
- We value time. We offer knowledge and skills that make it easier to remove the maximum amount of dirt in a minimum amount of time.
- We help keep the value of real estate by creating conscious cleanliness.