What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit a website.
- collect usage patterns and statistics,
- remember user preferences and settings,
- provide offers and marketing messages that are more suitable for the needs of the user,
- gather information necessary for the development of the website,
- log in, personalize the page and fill out forms,
- make sharing the content on the page easier on social media,
- provide content (Facebook, Google).
What types of cookies do we use?
Session cookies, or temporary cookies, are used every time you visit our website and are deleted after you close your browser. Temporary cookies are used, for example, to remember the language selection of the website, the content of the shopping cart.
Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device even after the website has been closed. Persistent cookies have different expiration periods, some of them remain in the user’s device for days, months, or even years. Persistent cookies are used, for example, to remember a user’s preferences and to store the user’s username and password so that the user does not have to log in again during each visit.
List of third-party cookies:
- You can read the terms and conditions of Facebook’s cookies here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- You can read the terms and conditions of Google’s cookies here: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
The user can delete cookies stored on the device and proactively prevent cookies from being stored on their device. To do this, the user must change the privacy settings of the browser.
For details, refer to the user guide of the web browser.
Note! If cookies are blocked, we cannot guarantee that the website will function in a proper manner.