HIT - (Hospital cleaners Innovative Training)
This project is aimed at creating innovative tools proposing a new approach as far as training is concerned, facilitating the access to training for every cleaner working in health care facilities. We are willing to promote work-place learning in companies by providing a flexible and permeable pathways.
This project focuses on competencies via high standards and proper qualifications.
We aim to:
- upgrade cooperation , professional standards and qualifications by exploring a new cooperation paths insuring well-trained cleaners/VET learners that adequately fill the skill’s gap.
- enhance the quality and relevance of the learning offer, developing new and innovative approaches and tools and support the dissemination of best practices within the health care industry.
- raise the awareness of the importance of cleaners’role in the hygiene chain
- enhance the competencies and knowledge of cleaners (as well as VET learners)
- GIP-FCIP de l’académie de Caen (silent partners : Flers training centre and Flers hospital).
- JÄRVAMAA KUTSEHARIDUSKESKUS (silent partner : Järva County hospital)
- SKIVE TEKNISKE SKOLE (silent partner : Randers hospital)
- KOUVOLAN KAUPUNKI (City of Kouvola)
- KASTEK OY
- OÜ PUHASTUSEKSPERT